02 February 2010

Retail Therapy Haul

Hi!
So, today I was feeling a little down. Woe is me. I decided to stop in at CVS to see if there was anything to brighten my day.

Of course there was! Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure polishes were buy 1 get 1 50% off! So I got two!

I decided to take a long, hard look around because I'd never really looked at CVS for makeup or anything.  I found some Milani polishes. I'd seen them on some blogs but had never tried one. So I got one.

I also grabbed Healthy Hoof Intensive Protein Treatment for my cuticles because they are in tough shape. I haven't tried it before so I'll let you know if I like it. I've put some on already and they do look moisturized...

I also grabbed some Fing'rs Bling rhinestones. I've never used rhinestones in all my nail polishing years so I thought, "Why not?!?!" and grabbed a variety pack.

Here's a picture of my "Make Kayla Happy Haul":
Nail Polishes L-R: Sally Hansen Plum's The Word, Milani Diamond Dazzle, and Sally Hansen Black Platinum.

And i just spilled my rhinestones. Today is a winner! 

Anyways, the only one I've tried so far is the Milani Diamond Dazzle. I just did a quick coat over my OPI Done Out In Deco that I have yet to take off. Its a lazy week guys! I am loving the glitter over the lavender. Very pretty:
 
I tried to get the best lighting but my room sucks for lighting and I figure I can get you some better ones when I give the polish a proper test run. Plus I have an audience today, and they are like annoying little baby ducks following me everywhere. But I can't get mad at these adorable faces:

 
Say Hello to Sawyer and Eko!
Sawyer is a Weimaraner and Eko is a Great Dane. Eko has been watching me this whole time and once Sawyer heard me taking pictures of Eko he had to get some modeling in too. But I guess blogging gets boring because Sawyer left quickly and Eko is now asleep. Aww.
He's adorable but he takes up the whole bed! I'm glad he doesn't sleep with me. He's my brother's dog and we're puppy sitting while he and his wife are on their honeymoon. :)  We have Sawyer and Charlie. .Charlie doesn't come upstairs so he wasn't in the picture but I can't leave him out!
He's so precious! He's a Weimaraner-German Short-hair Pointer cross.

I plan on getting some swatches of these new polishes sometime in the next 2 days so keep an eye out!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to write to me! Thanks so much! :)