23 February 2010

4 is my lucky number....

Hello!!!

Just a quick post to say OMG I've doubled my followers!!! haha I now have four! Exciting! Thanks for following, ladies! Also, I have a post coming up with four new polishes!!! Yes, I splurged. But I didn't spend more than $7 dollars in total! Gotta love Walgreens! I'll have that up later this week. Or if I find time tonight, later tonight! I've got a busy night: I'm dyeing my hair and I have a meeting to go to. I will try and squeeze some swatches in for my four faithful followers! Alliteration! yay! haha

Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kayla, Well thats great, hope that there will be many more to follow!
    I blogged about your blog today and wish you luck with your blog!
    http://romikanails.blogspot.com/2010/02/herome-johannesburg-in-style.html
    Bye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Romika, thank you so much! I checked it out! It made me very happy to know someone liked my blog enough to share it with others! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to write to me! Thanks so much! :)