20 February 2010

I'm a winner!!

Yay!!! I won a contest! Brooke over at Babbling Brooke drew my name for the second place prize! I'm so excited!! Thanks so much, Brooke!!! I never have good luck with contests. For instance, senior year of high school at the after grad party they did drawings for prizes, and some of it was really cool, but what did I win?

Socks and a scented candle.

And not even a great smelling scented candle. It gave me an instant migraine, so I gave it to a friend. I still have the socks though. Mostly because they have sheep on them. Tres chic! They're really warm too! I do love them, it just took me awhile to warm up to the idea of winning socks, especially since other people were winning money and other really cool stuff that I can't remember because now I have really cool socks! :)

You wanna see my socks? Do ya? OK!
 

  
Oh yeah, those are some sexy socks.  haha wow.
Earlier this week I did a really neat Spring manicure, and took some pictures of it...but they were all blurry!!! Argh! Very frustrating! I didn't notice until I was gonna post them and didn't have the mani anymore. I'm gonna post a pic anyways, its slightly blurry but I think you can see the concept.
Thumb: Sun    Index: Cloud     Middle: Flock of birds    Ring: Kite     Pinky: Rainbow

My other hand had grass, a leaf, a chicken, a bear, and a flower. It wasn't as good. If you want to know any of the polishes let me know. I don't remember them all right now.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to write to me! Thanks so much! :)