04 May 2010

I've had a set back....

I know the promises of Hidden Treasure pictures may have had some of you on the edge of your seat...

I don't know how I did it, pure talent I'm assuming, but I managed to delete the pictures while transferring them to my computer.

The talent I possess is astonishing, I know, but with that talent for deleting important files I need comes a great ability to recover said files.

Recovery program installation has commenced and hopefully I can provide pictures soon!

1 comment:

  1. ooohh ohh!! i hope recovery program will help u to restore ur files *cross fingers*

    ohh!! Im so excited to see ur HT in ur nails!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to write to me! Thanks so much! :)