29 January 2010

HauteLook Haul!

I don't own any makeup from Urban Decay. I've been dying to get my hands on some of their stuff, but its just so expensive for me and I don't want to tack on extra dollars for shipping since I have no Sephora near by.

So when I saw that HauteLook was having an Urban Decay Event, I jumped on the opportunity to get their products for cheap prices!

Well, I got to the sale late and there wasn't much to choose from but...
...I did end up with a few goodies. L-R: Liquid Liner in Gash, Smoke Out Eyeliners in Mary Jane, Purple Haze, and Smoke Out.

And of course, some swatches:
 
L-R: Smoke Out, Purple Haze, Mary Jane, and Gash
Oh how I love Gash! I'm excited to use it! Sorry about the blurry pencil swatches, they come with smudgers so I was testing them out. 

Well I'm off to the Twin Cities for the weekend...maybe I'll have an opportunity to hit up the mall, specifically Sephora and MAC. Oh, I hope so!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to write to me! Thanks so much! :)