16 April 2010

Pure Ice Swatches

Happy Friday! Yay weekend! Boo, I work all weekend! :(

I've got the first round of swatches all ready to go! Shall we just dive in?

Here's the complimentary bottle pic that comes with every swatch view:

L-R: Magic, First Time, and Risk Taker

Magic:
 Indirect Sunlight

Magic is a gorgeous chocolate brown shimmer. It's opaque in two coats, which is how many you see in the pic.  Applied smoothly, no problems at all! I almost like the color better in the bottle but I still like it very much on my nails!

First Time:
Indirect sunlight, pic looked better on my camera! :(

First Time is a lovely frosty green.  I wasn't sure if I would like the color but it was so pretty in the bottle, I had to buy it! Applied just as great as Magic, again two coats til opaque! Not loving the color on me!

Risk Taker:
Indirect Sunlight

Risk Taker is my favorite of the three! It's a gorgeous gun metal frost! Two coats = opaque. Applied beautifully! It's just a fantastic color. I've always been partial to gun metal/pewter colors, so this one was a no brainer! Love it!

Do you own any Pure Ice polishes? What do you think of the brand?

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to write to me! Thanks so much! :)