31 January 2010

Great Weekend and My First Followers!

     Hey! I'm back from a fabulous weekend with my friends! I helped celebrate my friend Tracie's graduation! It was great to be with my friends in the cities!
    And though I didn't get to take a trip to Ulta/Sephora/MAC, I did make a stop in Albertville. Albertville's claim to fame is it's outlet mall. I had to stop in the one and only makeup store on the strip: The Cosmetic Company Store. They have name brand makeup and fragrances from MAC to Clinque and Estee Lauder.

I walked out of the store with three MAC shadesticks: Fresh Cement, Cuddle, and Nurture. I will swatch them as soon as possible. You'll have to wait in suspense for just a little while. I'm completely beat from my 4hr drive.


Before I go I want to say Thank You!!!! to my first followers! It was a great surprise to end my wonderful weekend!!!

P.S. I also have a nail polish haul coming soon.....:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to write to me! Thanks so much! :)