14 September 2010

A little birdie told me..

Hello!
So I was looking through random tweets on Twitter, and I found one that really caught my attention.  Nyx Cosmetics tweeted: 

Hint hint: I hope you're all signed up with @Hautelook by this time next week! ;)

I don't know about you, but this makes me really excited! I love discounted makeup! If you haven't heard of HauteLook, it's a great site that offers up to 75% on certain items from different brands. Each brand is featured for a few days and it's only select items but you can certainly hit the jackpot if you get to the sale early enough. 

I suggest joining because there's always a beauty sale going on and there's always other amazing sales on clothes, jewelry, home decor, etc. 

If you haven't been joined yet, here's your chance! Nyx sales are always great! Plus The Body Shop and Butter London have sales going right now (ending Weds. 8am).


Happy Shopping! :)
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. Great heads up! I suppose I should figure out my login info. I love that site and I could use some NYX polishes, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate that they don't ship internationally:(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to write to me! Thanks so much! :)