05 March 2010

Absolutely Mad for Alice in Wonderland

Who's excited for Alice in Wonderland? Tim Burton, Johnny Depp, and Helena Bonham Carter haven't failed me yet!
 
Ooooh it looks so good!
In honor of its opening day, I rounded up my OPI Alice in Wonderland glitter polishes and now my nails sparkle with the glory of Absolutely Alice and Mad as a Hatter.


Indirect Sunlight
That's Absolutely Alice over Suzi Says Feng Shui on all but my ring finger. And as you can tell my ring finger has gone Mad as a Hatter over Rimmel's Black Satin.

 
Oh the shine. (Indoors. Not sunlight. :P)

 
I just had to take a picture of my mani with my Alice in Wonderland/Into the Looking Glass book!
Hope you enjoyed!

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and commenting! I read every comment and appreciate you taking the time to write to me! Thanks so much! :)